The deadline for the Fourth International Conference on Oesophageal Atresia abstract submissions has been extended.
The call for abstract deadline has been extended until 1 July 2016.
Don’t forget to submit your abstract for your opportunity to be a part of the scientific program & OA 2016.
Scientific abstracts and clinical case reports will be competitively reviewed and presented as follows:
• Scientific abstracts may be selected for oral or poster presentation.
• Clinical case reports will be presented in poster format and will not be published.
Abstracts that will be considered include;
• Original work that has never been presented.
• Abstracts submitted to other scientific meetings in the last 12 months.
• Abstracts submitted to local/regional meetings in any calendar year.
• Abstracts describing work that has been submitted as a manuscript or accepted as a manuscript for publication at the time of submission, but not yet published in a print edition of a journal may be submitted.
• Small case series should only be submitted as clinical case reports. They will be rejected if submitted as scientific abstract.
• One table may be submitted to support your abstract (Excel format)
• Submission text (not including title) has a limit of 300 words. We suggest preparing your text in Word and use Word Count to ensure you do not exceed the 300 word limit.
* Once an abstract is submitted, no further changes or edits may be made so only submit your abstract when ready.
Deadline for submissions close 1 July 2016.
For more information and to submit your abstract click here
Registration can be submitted by completing the online form. Registration must be completed by 15 July 2016 to obtain the early bird rate.
Through the registration form you can book your accommodation and secure your attendance at one of the “Meet the Expert Lunches” for parents.