TOFS is now starting to organise its 2017 conference. It will be similar in format to the TOFSv2014 and 2016 conferences, with UK healthcare experts in TOF/OA presenting to patients and parents.
It will take place at an Holiday Inn hotel (Luton South, M1 Jct 9). Please come along!
▪ Close to London – just outside M25 motorway;
▪ Very close to London Luton Airport and several train stations;
▪ Low-cost flights available to Luton from many destinations outside (and inside) the UK;
▪ Direct train service to Luton from London Gatwick Airport as an alternative to Luton;
▪ Members of other EAT member support groups are welcome to book;
▪ This conference will last all day, and will be held in English only;
▪ Meet and talk with other TOF families– and the experts – during the long breaks;
▪ For TOF adults as well as those with TOF children;
▪ Five speakers lined up already, including two professors;
▪ Special overnight bedroom rates for conference delegates at the hotel;
▪ The hotel has a gym and swimming pool;
▪ Nearby attractions include Whipsnade Zoo only 5 miles away, Hemel Hempstead indoor
real-snow Ski slope 8 miles, and the Roman ruins at St Albans only 12 miles;
▪ Frequent trains from Luton to Central London, journey time 30 to 55 minutes.